Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

   A couple days before Thanksgiving we did a craft with the kids and made shirts! I got the idea from a friend of mine and thought it was such a great way to commemorate Callie's first thanksgiving and something fun for Eli.  We painted their hands and then added turkey features.  This year we went to Dallas to be with Grant's family. We had a great time and took Eli to the train display at the North Park Mall.


    We left Dallas and headed for home on Saturday morning.  About an hour into the drive I had a hair-brained idea to drive the kids and I to Missouri and surprise my parents with a little visit.  Grant had to do stuff with church so he couldn't come, but I knew my mom would love it.  Plus, my brother and niece were in town for a quick visit so it lined up nicely! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment