Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve my brother and sister-in-law arrived with my niece and our Christmas guest Bell. Bell is a Chinese exchange student that has been staying with my brother over the holiday break.  It was a lot of fun to have him with us! 

Here is Bell reading the Chinese bible my parents got him for Christmas.

Here are a few pics from our fun..



One tradition I am excited about starting is getting the cousins matching pajamas.  I know a lot of people who do the same thing or something like it but I am so excited to get this going with my family.  Here is our first pic of the cousins in matching pjs.  Quite a hard feat to get a 3 year old, 15 month old, and a almost 4 month old to pose.  Ha!

But they looked so cute and it made Christmas morning so fun to see them running around matching.

This was the first year that Grant and I had to stay up late assembling a toy for Christmas morning.  My parents got Eli a big play kitchen that needed assembling.  Here is Grant with my brother reading through all the directions!


And here is the finished product, ready for Christmas morning!

Its a sweet kitchen.  The microwave and the oven has buttons that make noise, it makes a boiling water noise, has a place for the salt and pepper, a sink, a silverware drawer, and more!  He already plays with it a TON!

No comments:

Post a Comment