Friday, December 31, 2010

More Gurian Christmas fun!


Man these two had so much fun. This is Eli with my niece Rebekah. She is 15 months old and such a cutie.  She loves to just follow Eli in whatever he is doing and he was so good with her.  Plus he got a LOT of practice learning to keep his cool while sharing...and you can't beat that!

A moment to play in the snow!

After Christmas there was LOTS of shopping to do. My mom, aunt, and I went to Target to peruse the discounted Christmas stuff (one of our traditions) and I picked up some cute napkins and Christmas tins for next year.  Then it was movie time!  We all went to see the new Narnia movie, minus my mom who stayed home with the kids (she's not a big fan of movies).  I LOVED the movie and really want to see it again.  So many amazing analogies!

Grant and I ready to have our 3D Narnia experience! I really love this picture.
These were the best 3D glasses we've had so we took them home for our next 3D experience!  Don't worry, we didn't steal them.  It was optional to recycle them.

Another Gurian tradition that Bekah got to do for the first time...
This is one of our favorite restaurants, Nakatos.  With everyone there we had enough for our own table which was fun.  Bekah LOVED the food, no surprise there.  She really can't be a Gurian and not like it!  lol

We were all heading home the next morning and I realized we still hadn't taken a family pic!  So this is the best we could do this holiday.  With little kids, nap times, etc it will be a challenge to get the picture taken each time we are together!  But I'm determined to have pics of the kids each time we are together.

The next morning we packed up and headed home refreshed and ready for the new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment