Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I have ALWAYS wanted a daughter that looked just like me.  Its really been a life dream of mine (more so to have a daughter no matter what she looked like).  I look so much like my mom it has always seemed weird to me that I could have a little girl who looks nothing like me.  Fast foward and my little Callie Lake was born, light skined, light haired and big...BIG cheeks. I'll be honest, I've been a little bummed that we don't look much alike, but she's only 18 months so I'm holding out for later.  Well, last week at my parents house my dad brought out this picture from when I was about 2 and a half years old. While he was showing me this picture we looked over at Callie and she was making this face...



Dream realized!!! In fact, the face I am making in the top picture is one she makes a lot.  Who knows what she will grow to look like, but I hope its something like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment