Saturday, March 5, 2011

Car Show


   Grant heard about a car show in the city and really wanted to take a little family trip to it.  I'm not a big fan of cars but I knew Eli would be so excited...but even I was amazed at just how excited he was!  He kept saying he wanted to go to the "car shop".  The first hundred kids got a free hot wheels car and he got to pick which one he wanted.  The choice: 1970s Chevelle!




Eli so badly wanted to "drive" one of the cars and this is the one he picked.  He was elated!

Then he leaned out the window and pretended to spit saying, "I spit my guts out!" Whatever that means! But it was hilarious!

The hot rod section...

This is my favorite picture! 

Eli was actually saying something in a funny voice while Grant was posing and it just turned out perfect!

    We had a really great time and it was so fun to get to step into new seasons with our 3 1/2 year old!  So much can change in 6 months!






No comments:

Post a Comment