Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

This year for Thanksgiving we headed to Missouri to my parents house to meet up with my extended family.  There are a bunch of us and I am so thankful to be from a family that truly enjoys being together!


Above is a picture of my amazing grandparents. They are truly heroes to me! They have lived their whole lives loving and serving Jesus no matter the cost and I am forever grateful to them for paving a way for me to know and follow God.

For a family picture everyone wore their favorite sports team shirt. 


We had a great time relaxing and letting all the little ones be together!


This was about the best family pic we could get.  When Callie wants to be sweet there is no one sweeter... but when Callie doesn't want to cooperate there is no turning her (yet)!


The cousins with grandma and grandpa.


Love this pic! Such a great shot of her personality!


Before we went home we tried to get a Christmas pic of the grandkids...but the kids had other plans. Here is Callie looking so beautiful! Too bad she wouldn't smile or participate with the others.


My favorite of our photo session. Big bro trying to be sweet, little sis trying to escape.


 Funny Callie wouldn't smile without her snack in her hand.


Dance party break?


We never did get a really good group shot but oh well. I guess thats par for the course with a 4, 2, 1, & 5 month old crew.

When we got home it was time to decorate for Christmas! Eli had a great time helping hang the ornaments this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment