Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My man of God!

 These are the good ole days!  Getting ready to take a bath, flexing your muscles and thinking you are so hilarious because you got your shirt stuck on your head.  Eli is getting so big I cannot believe it.  He will be 3 in 3 1/2 weeks and I'm overwhelmed at how fast its already gone.  When we moved to Oklahoma 14 months ago he was only 20 months and still such little nugget!  Here is a picture of him then....
   What a difference a year makes!  As I'm writing this I'm reminded of how the Lord uses so many parrallels to our spiritual life and babies/children.  They grow up so so so fast and I want to be like that!  A year from now I want to look back at my life and see that I have grown leaps and bounds in my walk with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment