Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

This post is dedicated to this man...Grant Wortman.

To my love and my husband, I truly could not make it through this life without you.  Your constant support is invaluable to me!  You are truly THE best dad a kid could ask for and the joy of my life that my kids have you! I've never seen a dad be so good at playing, having fun and setting the ground rules for life in Godliness like you do!

If you look close in this pic you'll see that Jack is smiling too!


This year for Father's Day we were in Missouri with my family and went to brunch afterwards with my parents and grandparents.



Afterwards I REALLY wanted to get a cute family picture. Afterall, its not everyday we are all matching on accident! So we went to take the picture and Callie had a meltdown because my mom, her hero, wasn't going to be in the picture to hold her.  Lets just say the meltdown did not cool off for a LONG time.

So here's our best of all the options...
We always joke in our family that if Callie ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Man does this one sum up this season of life...


And finally I caught one where she was happy with Daddy again.


We all love you dearly, Grant, and could not imagine this life without you!!
Happy Father's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment